1. Valentine’s Day is the most popular and common day to propose on. All the romance in the air makes it easier and sets up the mood for you! Here’s some good ideas to help set it up for her to say “yes!”
2. Put the ring in the bottom of a champagne glass (especially with a strawberry in it) or inside a chocolate cake.
3. Recreate your first Valentine’s Day together.
4. Take a walk on the beach, by the river, in the park, in the snow together- something beautiful and special.
5. Give her a beautiful jewelry box with the ring inside.
6. Go ice skating together.
7. Take her to a dance first. Dance her off her feet then sweep her off her feet with the ring.
8. Do a romantic Valentines Day Photoshoot together, in the middle of it, pop the question. The surprise and joy on her face will be a memory forever!
9. Go on a romantic cruise together.
10. Propose on the radio before her favorite song, on the tv, or a billboard.
11. Make a photo album. At the end of it have the ring or a note with the question on it.
12. Take a trip together to somewhere romantic. Propose there!
13. Hide the ring inside a rose and give her the rose. She’ll be surprised and thrilled with the surprise within.
14. Go classic- a nice dinner with candlelight and rose petals.
15. Hire a musician or band to serenade her.
16. Write it in the snow with you on your knees next to the question.
17. Spoil her that day- get her a massage, draw a bath, take her on a nice date, give her chocolates, roses, or Other Gifts then surprise her with the best gift of all at the end of the day.
18. Have tickets to somewhere special. After you propose whisk her away to somewhere amazing and romantic.
19. Use a fortune cookie or a candy heart.
20. Write her a song or a poem. Put a lot of meaning and feeling into it.
21. Give her a box of chocolates with one chocolate missing. In it’s place is the ring.
22. Get her a puppy or kitten and tie the ring to the collar with a big bow. It’s a great way to start the family.
23. Hire a carriage or sleigh to take you around town after the proposal. It’ll be wonderful to see the happy glow of your new fiance as she shows off her guy to the town.