2. Apple of My Eye
5. Baby Doll
8. Bright Eyes
13./14. Cutie (pie)
17. Dear Heart
21. Honey Bunny
22. Hot Stuff
23. Hot Momma
25. Little Cabbage
27. Pretty Lady
30. Mi Amor
33. My All
34. My Love
35. My Queen
36. Sex Kitten
38. Sleeping Beauty
5. Big Guy
14. Dear Heart
15. Good Looking
17. Heart Throb
19. Hot Stuff
29. My All
30. My King
31. My Love
36. Stud Muffin
Most people hate getting up in the morning. A great way to make your lover feel better is to make their morning and day better is by waking them up in a romantic, loving way. Here’s some ideas!
1. The fairytale way– with a kiss!
2. Make them breakfast in bed.
3. Playfully tickle them with a feather.
4. Cuddle closer and tell them how much you love them.
5. Sneakily put some jewelry on her that you know she’s been wanting for a while.
6. Whisper a Romantic Something in their ear.
7. Send them a romantic text.
8. Give her a single rose.
9. Spray one of their favorite scents around them so they wake up with a beautiful smell.
10. Gently brush their hair aside and stare deeply into their eyes.
11. Put a romantic Poem or quote on their pillow.
12. Wake them up with your song.
13. Nibble their ear.
14. Give them a massage.
15. Slip a romantic gift into the bed with them.
16. Surround the bed with roses or other Flowers!
17. Close the blinds and light the candles, making it like last night really never ended.
18. Pick her up and carry her into the kitchen for a romantic breakfast.
19. Decorate the room to make it romantically.
20. Caress them or blow in their ear.
21. Wake them up to see the sunrise together and enjoy the romance.
Valentine’s Day is soon. Surprise your loved one with some beautiful, romantic decorations. Here are some ideas that will set the mood of romance.
1. Cook a romantic dinner for her. Eat it by candlelight and decked out with roses.
2. Feed each other- especially finger foods.
3. Go horseback riding together.
4. Go to a 50’s diner and have an old-fashioned milk shake together, 1 with 2 straws, of course.
5. Enjoy a romantic pick nick together.
6. Spend all days in your pajamas and cuddle together.
7. Go hiking.
8. Take a walk on a beach.
9. Learn a Foreign Language and seduce each other.
10. So some cute, romantic arts and crafts together.
11. Rent a hotel room together and spend the night.
12. Play outside.
13. Go to a zoo or aquarium.
14. Rent a sleigh or carriage and go on a romantic ride together.
15. Stay in bed all day long.
16. Go star gazing or to an observatory.
17. Serenade her.
18. Decorate the house or balcony with candles and flowers.
19. Recreate your first Valentine’s Day together.
20. Go wine tasting together.
21. Find a romantic Valentine’s Day dance and sweep her off her feet.
22. Get a couples’ massage.
23. Make homemade ice cream to enjoy together.
24. Go to a poetry class.
25. Offer to be their “slave” for a day- get their beers for him, paint her finger nails, whatever they want.
26. Take a boat ride together.
27. Get some of those glow in the dark star stickers and put them all over a room so you can stare at the stars in the warmth of your home.
28. Have a Photo Shoot together.
29. Go to a romantic play, musical, movie (at the theater,) or art show.
30. A night of karaoke.
31. Go to a botanical garden, butterfly house, or aviary.
32. Take her on a shopping spree.
33. Rent something extravagant you could never afford- a dress, a tux, diamond necklace, tiara, or a car.
34. Get them a really nice Gift.
35. Dress up- no matter what you do, whether simple it’s a simple or fancy date, wear your finest. (Or dress way down.)
36. Play truth or dare together.
37. Rent a romantic movie and cuddle up and watch it.
39. Go to a bed and breakfast.
40. Watch the sunset together.
41. Go on a hot air balloon ride.
42. Find out what Valentine’s day events are going on in your area and go check it out.
43. Make a reservation at her favorite place.
44. Go ice skating together.
45. Go to an amusement park.
46. Take a romantic bath together- bubbles, salts, candles, rose petals, the works.
47. Have your fortunes told.
48. Enjoy a Valentine’s Day cruise together.
1. Valentine’s Day is the most popular and common day to propose on. All the romance in the air makes it easier and sets up the mood for you! Here’s some good ideas to help set it up for her to say “yes!”
2. Put the ring in the bottom of a champagne glass (especially with a strawberry in it) or inside a chocolate cake.
3. Recreate your first Valentine’s Day together.
4. Take a walk on the beach, by the river, in the park, in the snow together- something beautiful and special.
5. Give her a beautiful jewelry box with the ring inside.
6. Go ice skating together.
7. Take her to a dance first. Dance her off her feet then sweep her off her feet with the ring.
8. Do a romantic Valentines Day Photoshoot together, in the middle of it, pop the question. The surprise and joy on her face will be a memory forever!
9. Go on a romantic cruise together.
10. Propose on the radio before her favorite song, on the tv, or a billboard.
11. Make a photo album. At the end of it have the ring or a note with the question on it.
12. Take a trip together to somewhere romantic. Propose there!
13. Hide the ring inside a rose and give her the rose. She’ll be surprised and thrilled with the surprise within.
14. Go classic- a nice dinner with candlelight and rose petals.
15. Hire a musician or band to serenade her.
16. Write it in the snow with you on your knees next to the question.
17. Spoil her that day- get her a massage, draw a bath, take her on a nice date, give her chocolates, roses, or Other Gifts then surprise her with the best gift of all at the end of the day.
18. Have tickets to somewhere special. After you propose whisk her away to somewhere amazing and romantic.
19. Use a fortune cookie or a candy heart.
20. Write her a song or a poem. Put a lot of meaning and feeling into it.
21. Give her a box of chocolates with one chocolate missing. In it’s place is the ring.
22. Get her a puppy or kitten and tie the ring to the collar with a big bow. It’s a great way to start the family.
23. Hire a carriage or sleigh to take you around town after the proposal. It’ll be wonderful to see the happy glow of your new fiance as she shows off her guy to the town.
1. Get him a nice bar of chocolate. Attach a note asking him to be your Valentine with a place and time for a date. Hand it with a smile.
2. Wear something really cute on Valentine’s Day- especially red, pink, or white. (Red is sensual, pink is innocent, and white is pure.) You’ll feel good and confident enough to ask him out.
3. Have a nice date already picked out so that he doesn’t have to worry about thinking up something for you to do. Make sure he knows the plans.
4. Make your status, “I wonder who will be my Valentine this year…”
5. Get him a Nice Gift.
6. If you’re nervous and want something a little more casual you can invite him to one of those cute little 50’s restaurant for milk shakes. It’s cute, romantic, and perfect for everyone.
7. Smile at him! Make eyes at him. Let him know you like him.
8. If you’re in school (middle to college) do it the old fashioned way- pass him a note! It’s cute.
9. Invite him to go skiing/snowboarding together.
10. Send him a message in candy hearts.
11. Scatter kisses across the floor- attach a note, “Now that I’ve kissed the ground you walk on, will you be my Valentine?”
12. Pull him aside to ask- it’ll be less awkward when you’re not in front of other people.
13. Maybe you’re overlooking someone who has been attracted to you for a long time. Think about who you really want to spend the day with.
14. Help boost your courage by talking with him first- talk about something you know he’s interested in or that he’s doing right then.
15. Sometimes guys don’t even know that you like them- let him know! Gently brush his arm or lightly push him as you laugh when he says something funny.
16. If your school sends flowers to people in class, order one! It’s cute. Everyone appreciates the attention.
17. Have a friend talk you up and talk a lot about how cute you two would be together.
18. Get his attention by asking him for help. Guys love to help women out. (You can even ask him to help by helping you go on a date (or if you want to be really risky, help you find a date for Valentine’s day.))
19. Make sure he knows how much you like the things about him that make him him.
Valentine’s Day Gifts For Girls
1. A Romantic Novel– a fun, romantic gift that will help spice up the romance.
2. Perfume- something she can think of every day.
3. Chocolates- it’s a classic for a reason- delicious and delightful.
4. Teddy Bear- cute and fun.
6. A classy necklace or earrings- especially ones with hearts or roses.
7. Scented candles.
8. A nice scarf.
9. A Personalized Romance Novel. (Cute, but not as friendly on the wallet as a pre-made one.)
10. A Romantic Photo Shoot so she can always remember the good times you’ve had together.
11. A massage or spa day.
12. Bamboo in pretty patterns.
13. Chocolate covered strawberries- just think, you can feed them to each other!
Valentine’s Day Gifts For Guys
14. A nice watch.
15. A nice wallet or leather passport holder.
16. Tickets to his favorite game.
17. Give him a massage.
18. Cool shot glasses.
19. Bake him a patch of brownies. He’ll love the personal touch and the taste!
20. A photo of the two of you that he can put on his desk so that he can think of you all the time!
21. A grill- the gift that keeps on giving.
22. A personalized guitar pick or a mini version of his favorite musical instrument.
23. His favorite video game.
24. Hot sauce of the month club.
25. A bunch of micro brew beers for him to enjoy.
26. A good Swiss army knife.
27. Show up with a box of chocolate covered strawberries- he’ll enjoy you feeding them to him!
28. A flask.
29. A comfortable robe for him to relax in.
30. Cologne- something he’ll remember you by every day.
31. A beer stein.
32. Jerky of the month club.
33. Sports memorabilia.
34. His favorite action movie.
A sweet idea for Valentine’s Day- have a romantic Valentine’s Day photo shoot together. Wear something nice and get some beautiful photographs together. Here’s some ideas!
1. Have a snowball fight together!
2. Take a midnight ski/snowboard trip together- it’s romantic to snowboard/ski under the stars.
3. Spend all day in bed- watch movies together warm under the covers.
4. Cuddle up with hot cocoa or spiced wine in front of the fire.
5. Rent a cabin for the weekend.
6. Go sledding together.
7. Make snowmen of each other!
8. Go ice skating together.
9. Take a walk in a blizzard- enjoy the snowflakes together.
10. See an ice sculpture show together.
11. Go to a movie theater together- find out what movies are playing after you show up.
12. Go to a coffee house together.
13. Have an indoor pick-nick- set out a blanket and your favorite pick-nick foods next to a window to view the snow.
14. Go on a romantic sleigh ride together.
15. Make paper snowflakes.
16. Cook dinner over the fireplace- hot dogs, sausage, bread, cheese, s’mores, ect.
17. Go on a wine tasting together.
18. Find an outdoor hot tub to enjoy- nothing better than staying warm while enjoying the beauty of the cold snow.