1. Cook a romantic dinner for her. Eat it by candlelight and decked out with roses.
2. Feed each other- especially finger foods.
3. Go horseback riding together.
4. Go to a 50’s diner and have an old-fashioned milk shake together, 1 with 2 straws, of course.
5. Enjoy a romantic pick nick together.
6. Spend all days in your pajamas and cuddle together.
7. Go hiking.
8. Take a walk on a beach.
9. Learn a Foreign Language and seduce each other.
10. So some cute, romantic arts and crafts together.
11. Rent a hotel room together and spend the night.
12. Play outside.
13. Go to a zoo or aquarium.
14. Rent a sleigh or carriage and go on a romantic ride together.
15. Stay in bed all day long.
16. Go star gazing or to an observatory.
17. Serenade her.
18. Decorate the house or balcony with candles and flowers.
19. Recreate your first Valentine’s Day together.
20. Go wine tasting together.
21. Find a romantic Valentine’s Day dance and sweep her off her feet.
22. Get a couples’ massage.
23. Make homemade ice cream to enjoy together.
24. Go to a poetry class.
25. Offer to be their “slave” for a day- get their beers for him, paint her finger nails, whatever they want.
26. Take a boat ride together.
27. Get some of those glow in the dark star stickers and put them all over a room so you can stare at the stars in the warmth of your home.
28. Have a Photo Shoot together.
29. Go to a romantic play, musical, movie (at the theater,) or art show.
30. A night of karaoke.
31. Go to a botanical garden, butterfly house, or aviary.
32. Take her on a shopping spree.
33. Rent something extravagant you could never afford- a dress, a tux, diamond necklace, tiara, or a car.
34. Get them a really nice Gift.
35. Dress up- no matter what you do, whether simple it’s a simple or fancy date, wear your finest. (Or dress way down.)
36. Play truth or dare together.
37. Rent a romantic movie and cuddle up and watch it.
38. Read each other steamy Romance Novels or One Of Your Own.
39. Go to a bed and breakfast.
40. Watch the sunset together.
41. Go on a hot air balloon ride.
42. Find out what Valentine’s day events are going on in your area and go check it out.
43. Make a reservation at her favorite place.
44. Go ice skating together.
45. Go to an amusement park.
46. Take a romantic bath together- bubbles, salts, candles, rose petals, the works.
47. Have your fortunes told.
48. Enjoy a Valentine’s Day cruise together.