Valentine’s Day Gifts For Girls
1. A Romantic Novel– a fun, romantic gift that will help spice up the romance.
2. Perfume- something she can think of every day.
3. Chocolates- it’s a classic for a reason- delicious and delightful.
4. Teddy Bear- cute and fun.
6. A classy necklace or earrings- especially ones with hearts or roses.
7. Scented candles.
8. A nice scarf.
9. A Personalized Romance Novel. (Cute, but not as friendly on the wallet as a pre-made one.)
10. A Romantic Photo Shoot so she can always remember the good times you’ve had together.
11. A massage or spa day.
12. Bamboo in pretty patterns.
13. Chocolate covered strawberries- just think, you can feed them to each other!
Valentine’s Day Gifts For Guys
14. A nice watch.
15. A nice wallet or leather passport holder.
16. Tickets to his favorite game.
17. Give him a massage.
18. Cool shot glasses.
19. Bake him a patch of brownies. He’ll love the personal touch and the taste!
20. A photo of the two of you that he can put on his desk so that he can think of you all the time!
21. A grill- the gift that keeps on giving.
22. A personalized guitar pick or a mini version of his favorite musical instrument.
23. His favorite video game.
24. Hot sauce of the month club.
25. A bunch of micro brew beers for him to enjoy.
26. A good Swiss army knife.
27. Show up with a box of chocolate covered strawberries- he’ll enjoy you feeding them to him!
28. A flask.
29. A comfortable robe for him to relax in.
30. Cologne- something he’ll remember you by every day.
31. A beer stein.
32. Jerky of the month club.
33. Sports memorabilia.
34. His favorite action movie.