1. Get him a nice bar of chocolate. Attach a note asking him to be your Valentine with a place and time for a date. Hand it with a smile.
2. Wear something really cute on Valentine’s Day- especially red, pink, or white. (Red is sensual, pink is innocent, and white is pure.) You’ll feel good and confident enough to ask him out.
3. Have a nice date already picked out so that he doesn’t have to worry about thinking up something for you to do. Make sure he knows the plans.
4. Make your status, “I wonder who will be my Valentine this year…”
5. Get him a Nice Gift.
6. If you’re nervous and want something a little more casual you can invite him to one of those cute little 50’s restaurant for milk shakes. It’s cute, romantic, and perfect for everyone.
7. Smile at him! Make eyes at him. Let him know you like him.
8. If you’re in school (middle to college) do it the old fashioned way- pass him a note! It’s cute.
9. Invite him to go skiing/snowboarding together.
10. Send him a message in candy hearts.
11. Scatter kisses across the floor- attach a note, “Now that I’ve kissed the ground you walk on, will you be my Valentine?”
12. Pull him aside to ask- it’ll be less awkward when you’re not in front of other people.
13. Maybe you’re overlooking someone who has been attracted to you for a long time. Think about who you really want to spend the day with.
14. Help boost your courage by talking with him first- talk about something you know he’s interested in or that he’s doing right then.
15. Sometimes guys don’t even know that you like them- let him know! Gently brush his arm or lightly push him as you laugh when he says something funny.
16. If your school sends flowers to people in class, order one! It’s cute. Everyone appreciates the attention.
17. Have a friend talk you up and talk a lot about how cute you two would be together.
18. Get his attention by asking him for help. Guys love to help women out. (You can even ask him to help by helping you go on a date (or if you want to be really risky, help you find a date for Valentine’s day.))
19. Make sure he knows how much you like the things about him that make him him.