1. Write down all the reasons that you’re thankful that you’re together and everything you love about your partner.
2. Remember to treat it as a date. You’re having a romantic meal together.
3. Have dinner with candles and all the romantic trimmings as well as food.
4. It’s a long weekend! Celebrate Thanksgiving at a little bed and breakfast.
5. Put on your warm clothes and watch a Thanksgiving parade together.
6. Play romantic music as you eat together.
7. Feed each other.
8. Go to a wine tasting together to pick out the perfect wine to have on the table with the turkey.
9. Cook together- cooking together can be so romantic- her giving him a taste of the cranberry sauce, him standing behind her as she glazes the turkey. It’s a great way to get to know each other more and have fun together.
10. Go on a romantic autumn walk together after dinner.
11. Guys- surprise her by bringing gorgeous flowers or a centerpiece for the table!
12. In the evening bundle up together under a blanket or in front of the fireplace eating pie.
13. Take a drive. Admire the sunset on the autumn leaves.
14. If he insists on watching football, cuddle close and feed him his snacks. Maybe kiss or nibble at him during a lull in the game.
15. Dress up for the dinner together- dress, suit, tux even!
16. After dinner you’ll feel lethargic- take advantage of that by having a hot, relaxing bath together or massages!