1. If someone asked me how many times have you gone through my mind
I would only say once because you came into my mind and never left
Your princess lozzeh
2. It is better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all
Alfred Lord Tennyson
I Love to hold you in my arms; because in that moment I have all the happiness I will ever need for the rest of my life.
I love you JNC with all of my heart!
4. True love is like a ghost;
everyone talks of it,
few have seen it.
5. Love is a haunting melody That I have never mastered And I fear I never will.
William Seward Burroughs
6. Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing: Come back to me and forgive everything
7. Paradise is always where love dwells.
Jean Paul F. Richter
8. Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination, full of hope.
9. When I smile, I think of you.
When I think of you, I smile.
I smile, because I am thinking of you. Or am I thinking of you coz I am smiling?
I am confused!
But I know I love you.
To Vincent from Simphiwe
11. I love thee, I love but thee With a love that shall not die Till the sun grows cold And the stars grow old.
12. If I know what love is, it is because of you.